Drinks & Dining Edit
- The Lightbox, a club in downtown Seattle with a reputation for 'runners and fresh sushi.
- The Crusher, a bar by trolls for trolls in the Redmond Barrens
- Braggi's, an authentic dwarf bar in Downtown Seattle
- The Thief & Jester, a tourist bar near The Black Rhino, popular for meets with Mr. Johnson
- Mama's Cucina, A rustic-styled italian fine dining resturant. Play spot the mafioso!
- Lightbox, A place To Be Seen and enjoy reasonable sushi.
- Meta++, a popular downtown nightclub that consistently receives rave reviews.
- Club Rasputin, a dingy Renton stripclub with strong Vory ties.
- Underground 93 - Rocking Concert Hall / Tacoma Rager Bar
- The Cube - Seattle's only Box-Themed Night Club
- The Pour House - Fights, Flights, and Sights in this Rough House
- The Downfall - Converted small cathedral, Mage Hangout
- The Mogul - Subcontinent Indian Cuisine, known for traditional seating arrangements
- Schmidt's Ale House - #1 Beer Garden and Bar in Seattle
- Fat Stanley's - Chain of family-style diners
- Elliot's - First Class French restaurant on the downtown waterfront
- The Purgatory - Middle class mage bar in Snohomish. Password or regular customer sponsership required.
Other Fine Establishments Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.